- Twin City Supermarket in Plainfield, NJ
- Twin City Supermarket in Newark, NJ
- Pueblo Supermarket in Newark, NJ
- Aquí Market at Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ
- Aquí Market at Twin City Plaza, Jersey City, NJ
- Aquí Market in Bridgewater, NJ
- Aquí Market in Califon, NJ
Walgreens closed in 2015 and was replaced shortly thereafter by the third location of Superfood Marketplace, a joint venture between Ana Lemes and Miguel Martinez, independent supermarket owners, and the Twin City owners. This Middlesex Superfood joined locations in Elizabeth and Allentown. However, it appears that soon after opening, this store was spun off as a Twin City affiliate and is now called Superfood Fresh Supermarket.
Superfood Fresh is serviced by the Twin City warehouse in Elizabeth and by extension General Trading of Carlstadt, NJ. Their storebrand is Parade.
You can see that the circular for this Superfood has more in common with the Twin City circular than the Superfood circular!
This Superfood is a very nice store, and it's a good use of a former drugstore, especially since the Pathmark in town is out of business with no replacement yet.
Superfood Fresh Market738 Union Ave, Middlesex, NJ 08846
Open Daily 7AM-10PM
My Rating: ★★★★☆