- 1950s: Centennial-style A&P built on the property.
- 1960s: Foodtown takes over A&P.
- Late 1970s: New Foodtown built next door to the existing Centennial building.
- Late 1990s/Early 2000s: Foodtown sold to Pathmark. Centennial building next door becomes a drugstore.
- 2011: Pathmark closes.
- May 9, 2014: Allegiance-affiliated Farmtastic Supermarket opens, owned by Roberto Laracca.
- Approximately summer 2015: Farmtastic closes.
- 2018: Owners of Pine Plaza announce major facade renovation to take place over the course of a few years.
Monday, August 27, 2018
Snapshot: Former Farmtastic Market - Whippany, NJ
Whippany Railway Museum, which is definitely worth a visit. Here's a little history, the way I understand it...(not to say the way it actually happened):