This store opened as an Acme Market on August 10, 1957 and closed on August 6, 1966, as Acme Style reports. Today, it's a CVS (surprise!) and at 565 Valley Rd, it's just up the street from a currently operating Acme in a former A&P, which will be coming to the blog soon.
This store was only 11,000 square feet. However, the current Acme is only 30,000 square feet or so, and the other competition -- a Kings farther north on Valley -- is smaller at 17,000 square feet.
Like so many stores of this era, the storefront actually faces the street with the parking lot on the side.