We have taken a brief look at northwestern Bucks and Montgomery counties, and now we're going to move through the northeastern segments of these counties from south (Warminster area) to north (Ottsville area). This one will be a little longer than the northwestern sections, and we'll be spending around a month in this part of the state before moving on to the Lehigh Valley. We'll be making stops in Warminster, Warrington, New Britain, Doylestown (where we'll spend a little more than a week), New Hope, Point Pleasant, Plumsteadville, Dublin, Perkasie, Ottsville, Quakertown, and Pennsburg. Most of those are very small towns where we'll only spend a day or two, with about a week and a half in Doylestown. Let's start with a post right here on The Market Report tomorrow in Warminster!
Did you see all of this weekend's updates and special reports? If not, check them out here...
- Special Report: Green Life Market - Wayne, NJ
- Special Report: SuperFresh (future) - Downtown Clifton, NJ
- Special Report: Amazon Fresh (future) - Woodland Park, NJ
- Special Report: Food Bazaar Supermarket - Harlem, Manhattan, NY
- Update: Super Exito Supermarket - Botany Village, Clifton, NJ
- Update: Gala Fresh Farms (former) - Passaic, NJ
- Update: Farmbria by Food Bazaar - Cambria Heights, Queens, NY
- Update: LIDL - Livingston, NJ